(Position 0101, Ingolstadt)
Junior ABAP Developer
You know SAP ABAP development by heart? You are keen in getting hands-on experience with new technologies and you are knowledgeable and confident enough to consult directly with clients. Then you should not miss out this opportunity to join our team of ABAP-Experts!
Location: Ingolstadt, Bavaria
Role and responsibilies
- Agile ABAP-OO Development to improve our SAP add-on products based on SAP ERP
- Discuss and align requirements with clients and product stakeholders
- Design, implement and test ABAP OO development requirements using latest OO standards
- Identify and implement possible simplification levers within the SAP space. Target to "simplify" complex IT processes.
- Further optimization of existing procedures to increase maintainability, robustness and simplicity
What we expect:
- Min 2 years of professional working experience in ABAP
- Solid software development skills with a passion to build high quality apps
- Strong technical knowledge of ABAP coding standards
- Accountability, time management, high performance with a priority for quality
- Work in an agile development environment which requires the individual to be self-driven, tackle tasks independently
- A teamplayer with a great sense of flexibility
- Readiness to travel up to 50%
- Strong communication skills in German
- English: Intermediate
- Pro-active, self-starter
- SAP Basis and/or security knowledge
Does this position fit to your skills and you are interested in joining a young and ambitious company, press apply.